- Transportation Permits
- Utility Permits
- Inspection Fees
- Public Road Dedication/Subdivisions
- Miscellaneous Fees
- (a) Extended Transportation Permit - $300 first permit/$25 each additional oversized/overweight item
- (b) Haul Route (Class A on Class B Road) - $250
- Milk Hauler/Agricultural Commodities - $75
- Building/Modular Move Permit - $30
- Building/Modular Move Permit (One time only) - $1000 Deposit - $140
- (a) Single Move (Round Trip) - $25
- (a) Single Move (Multiple Trips) - $50
- Temporary Road Closure - $180
- Seasonal Utility Permit (During Weight Restrictions) - $75
Utility Permits (C)
Established Utilities: Continuous Surety Bond-$20,000 ground; $20,000 aerial Additional Inspection Fees will be billed
- Overhead Utility Installation - $120
- Underground Utility Installations (Trenching) - $0.10 per ft over 1000 - $170
- Annual Utility Permit - $300
- Advance Notices (First 10 under Annual Permit) each - $30
- (d) Open Cut Road Crossing - Refundable Inspection Deposit $500 - $170
- Each Additional Cut - $100
- (d) Bore Road Crossing - Refundable Inspection Deposit $500 - $170
- Each Additional Bore
Small Wireless Communication Facilities Permits
- New Small Cell Wireless Facilities - Stand-alone small cell facility (each) - $200
- New Small Cell Wireless Facilities and new poles - Each pole or support structure (each) - $300
- (g) Collocated rate on utility poles - Recurrent rate per year per utility pole - $20
- (g) Collocated rate on utility poles - Recurrent rate per year per wireless support structure - $20
- (g) Collocated rate on utility poles (erected by or on behalf of the wireless provider on or after 03/12/19) - Recurrent rate per year per pole - $125
- (g) Collocated rate on utility poles (erected by or on behalf of the wireless provider on or after 03/12/19) Recurrent rate per year per wireless support structure - $125
- (h) Collocated antennas on road agency poles - Per facility per year per each agency pole - $30
Telecommunication and/or Video Service Provider Permits
- (i) Permit to work in the Road Right-of-way - Per Permit - $300
- (i) Permit to work in the Road Right-of-way - Per Project (Consider one contiguous road segment) - $1000
- (i) Permit to perform routine maintenance/repair work Per year - $300
- (i) Security Bond or right-of-way bond - $20,000
Regular time - Cost will be billed at the current hourly rate for the employee and equipment involved, plus fringe benefits and overhead
Overtime - Costs will be billed at 1.5 times the current hourly rate for the employee involved, plus the regular rate for the equipment involved, plus fringe benefits and overhead.
Inspection - Charges will be billed on a monthly basis using an itemized statement. The applicant will be liable for any and all permit inspection fees.
Construction With the Right of Way (c)
Public Road Dedication/Subdivisions
Preliminary Plan/Plat Review - $150
Construction Plan Review - Each Revision $100 - $300
Final Road Acceptance - $300
Tree/Brush Removal - $0
Geophysical Surveys/Soil Borings - $85
Land Divisions / Lot Splits - $50
Per additonal split - $25
- (a) First time applicants are required to supply a $10,000 continuous Surety Bonds for all oversized moves.
- (b) Haul Routes - Letter of credit - $5,000 per mile of gravel roadway and $20,000 per mile of asphalt roadway
- (c) Inspection Fees are applicable for Utility Permits, Commercial Approaches and Non-Compliant Residential Drives when the cost of inspection exceeds the total permit fees paid.
- (d) Open Cut/Bore Roadway
- Gravel Road - LOC/Cash Deposit - $1,000 and Surety Bond - $1,000
- Asphalt Road - LOC/Cash Deposit - $1,500 and Surety Bond - $3,000
- (e) Commercial Drive Approach
- Gravel Road - Surety Bond - $ 5,000
- Asphalt Road - Surety Bond - $10,000
- (f) Landscaping - A signed contract between the landowner and the RC that the landowner will be responsible for meeting the permit requirements, within a set period of time or the RC will complete the project and bill the landowner for labor, equipment and materials; or ditch enclosures will be constructed by RC at landowner's expense.
- (g) Collocation recurrent rates on utility poles or wireless support structures are in addition to and distinct from the wireless provider's permit fee.
- (h) Collocation recurrent rates on road agency poles are in addition to and distinct from the wireless permit fees.
- (i) Provider shall maintain general liability insurance with minimum policy limits of $2,000,000 per occurrence of property damage and $2,000,000 per occurrence for bodily injury.
All Plan Reviews Require Three (3) Sets of Engineered Plans